US Federal Contracting
Organizations including IBM, Daikin, and the Straumann Group rely on us for their enterprise AI solutions, as we offer advanced machine learning, cognitive, and computer vision technologies. By addressing business challenges like demand forecasting, document processing, and visual inspection, we deliver tailored solutions that generate significant financial, capability, and strategic ROI. As a trusted industry leader, we eagerly anticipate showcasing our expertise with federal contracting assignments as well.
Unique Entity ID:
NAICS Codes (Commonly Supported):
518210 541715, 541511, 513210,
54512, 54519, 561410, 519290,
FINDABILITY SCIENCES, INC.
75 State Street Ste 100 Boston, MA 02119
Who Are We?
- FINDABILITY SCIENCES is an Inc Magazine Inc. 5000, Financial Times FT 500, and US Government SBA Microenterprise of the year award- winning Enterprise AI company that provides Data and AI products, services, and solutions for digital transformation.
- Findability Sciences is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and has offices across the United States, Japan, and India serving governments and customers across Manufacturing, Telecom, Retail, Finance, Real Estate, Energy, Airline, and Pharmaceutical domains.
- Our proprietary platform – Findability.ai, enables our customers across industries and geographies to accelerate their Data-to-AI journey allowing them to build their IP and Data Science capabilities besides executing strategically to derive Financial ROI.
- We deliver significant value to our clients through a unique blend of data and AI excellence, process automation, global delivery, and AI- led transformation consulting capabilities.
- We are a group of data scientists, data engineers, and software development experts helping businesses accelerate the development of industry leading software solutions and applications.
- Our team is composed of experienced engineers and architects working to provide Data first Strategy, Data Modernization, and Mitigation advice and solutions to our clients
Founder and CEO[email protected] (978) 973-5545
Director of Technology[email protected] (978) 614-594
What We Do
Data Migration & Modernization
Governance, Risk & Compliance
Migration to S/4 Hana
Support and Maintenance
Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
Multi Modeling Classification
Multi Modeling Prediction and Forecast
Natural Language Processing
Conversational Computing Chatbot
Intelligent Document Processing(IDP)
Image and Video Analytics
ERP Max AI