Excellent skills in machine learning/deep learning-based algorithms with structured/unstructured data; developing analytical insights and statistical models that optimize business
- Strong mathematical-statistical understanding behind the algorithms.
- Proficient in time series forecasting, predictive analytics, propensity modeling.
- Industry experience in predictive modeling, data science, and analysis.
- Good in the evaluation of the performance of various classification, forecasting, and regression models, deploying ML models, or hands-on experience developing deep learning models.
- Experience in process knowledge and analysis, proficient at detecting patterns or problems that could affect overall data integrity/ solution.
- Ability to think through alternatives, coming to decisions quickly, and following through with execution to resolve issues at the source.
- Experience writing and speaking about technical concepts to business and giving data-driven presentations.
- Proficient in programming languages either R or Python.
Designation: Data Analyst
Education: Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field