Onboarding – Immediate – Maximum 30 days’ notice
- Hands-on experience in working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify – opportunities for improvement.
- Great numerical and analytical skills.
- Experience in Writing and Automating Shell Scripts.
- Experience in working with Linux Environment.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role is a plus.
- Knowledge of programming languages Python. Experience in Java and R is a plus.
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Design and Automate the data processing pipeline
- Design and Automate the ML Pipeline.